Leaving Quality Comments
Please make sure you use good commenting skills when leaving comments on work.
- Do not reveal any personal information about yourself in your comment. You may like to add our school and your year group as it may be of interest to the reader.
- including a greeting, in you comment
- Always use correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and spacing – do not use text talk
- Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question or add new information – avoid just saying “it was ‘cool’ or ‘fun’ or ‘cute’ ”, explain why you like something.
- Always read over the comment and edit – it’s a good idea to copy the comment before submitting in case it is lost.